Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from you in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when you visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. You may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and/or credit card information. We will collect personal identification information from you only if you voluntarily submit such information to us. you can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent you from engaging in certain website related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information whenever you interact with our website. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about your means of connection to our website, such as the operating system and the Internet service provider(s) utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Naturally Considerate WILL NOT NOW OR EVER share, sell, or license your information to any third party for any reason.
How we use collected information
Naturally Considerate may collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
- Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site
- We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments
- We may use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature
- To send you information you agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to you.
- To send periodic emails
- We may use the email address to send you information and updates pertaining to your order. It may also be used to respond to your inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or you may contact us via our website.
How we protect your information
We use the highest level security protocols for data collection, storage and processing practices to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our website.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the webite and our users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. Our website is also in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create as secure of an environment as possible for our users.
Sharing your personal information
We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the website or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our website that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our website, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this website, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our website. Your continued use of the website following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.